Reading and Writing:
- Students will be able to use appropriate strategies to identify the main idea of passages, comparing and contrasting and use summarizing strategies.
- Students will be able to identify verbs in the present and past tense and use the appropriate verb in a sentence correctly.
- Student will be working in reading groups and each group member has a specific job to complete.
- Students will silently read to self for 15-20 minutes at a time
- Students will have a pretest Monday to see which list they should be given
- Students will sort the words in a variety of ways in class
- Students wil have a spelling test March 6, 2020
- Students will understand the process to multiply fractions
- We will be discussing renewable and nonrenewable resources
- Students will be completing experiments and watching science related videos throughout the unit as well